Forms for Enrolled Students
All required permission forms are completed via email. To receive an email of the forms with the online signature process please contact Wayne Stender (firstname.lastname@example.org | 218.737.6408)
All forms are to be completed before the first day of school. Failure to complete necessary forms unfortunately results in limited activities at Hillcrest Academy.
Students wishing to participate in athletics at Hillcrest Academy must have an updated physical. an Athletic Physical expires after 3 years from the physical date. Download the recommended physical form here.
New students must complete a transfer form if they wish to participate in athletics at Hillcrest Academy. Download the Student Transfer Report here.
You may Download and preview forms:
Athletics (Jr. & Sr. High):
MSHSL (Minnesota State High School League)
- Athletic Eligibility Brochure
- Sports Qualifying Physical Exam (Good for 3 years)
- Hillcrest Academy Sports Participation Form
- Student Transfer Report (New students only)
- 2013-14 School Calendar
- School Supplies List
- Korean Immunizaiton letter in the Korean Language
- Asbestos & Pesticide Application Notification
- HLA Today Subscription form
- Vehicle Registration & Permission
- Free and Reduced-Price Meals Parent Letter
- Free and Reduced-Price Meals Application
* Student Assurance Services Insurance Registration Form
Available by request only (HLA does not provide any type of health or accident
insurance for injuries incurred by your student at school.)
* How you can help with Box Tops, and local Grocery Receipts.
(We are no longer collecting Campbell's Soup labels. Many local Fergus Falls
Elementary Schools, including Morning Son and Trinity, continue to collect
Forms for Alumni