International Student Application Process
Create a profile and complete the application online. Please complete the form denoting your "International Application".
You will receive contact from the admissions department with reference forms to complete and email/mail to Hillcrest Academy.
Once all references have been collected at Hillcrest Academy, a personal interview is established with a representative from the school.
Following the interview, Hillcrest Academy will contact the applicant to communicate the status of the application.
Clicking this button will open Hillcrest's Online
Application Portal in a new window.
Wayne Stender, Director of Marketing, will walk you through the application process. If you have any difficulties or questions through the process, please email Wayne at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Student Application Fee: $350
Please view the International Student Fee Document as you make plans for Hillcrest Academy.
International Application Information
$350 for first-time applicants
(Hillcrest completes the SEVIS I-20/I-94 paperwork)
International Student Tuition and Fees:
Tuition and fees for international students will be $21,385 for the 2016-17 school year.
- Tuition, room and board
- Primary health insurance policy
- ESL support
- Activity fee
- Book fee
- Extra-curricular activity fees
- Airport transportation for fall arrival and spring departure
- Aiport transportation for Christmas and Spring Break
- Airport transportation for various home-stays
- Day trips during both semesters for shopping, trips to Asian markets, attending various concerts, sporting events, and plays
- Two major trips per year: (1) Musical Tour with either band or choir (2) Student event trips to Chicago, Black Hills of South Dakota, or a smiliar student trip.
All tuition and fees are due August 1st. Students may pay by semester, with payments due August 1 and January 1. Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit cards are accepted for payment.
A late payment fee of $250 will be assessed on semester payments that are more than 10 days late. Any student whose account is not current after 15 days will not be allowed to attend classes until account is current.
Since all accounts with the school are due and payable on August 1st, the following refunds will be made to students who withdraw:
- In an academic semester in which classes have met for ten days or less: 50% of tuition and dorm fees.
- In an academic semester in which classes have met for more than ten days: There is NO refund.
- If a student is removed for disciplinary reasons there is NO refund.